10. Maryam Nemazee (Bloomberg/Sky News)
One night I happened to be up late…or I woke up in the
middle of the night, whatever…and was flipping through the guide. Saw her show
and for some reason thought to myself “I like her name: I think she might look
good”. Was I ever right. Anger is being up at 4 AM and seeing that she’s not on
that day. She’s at Sky News now, so I can’t watch her anymore. Sadness.
Pics of Maryam
9. Mariah Carey (Music)
I never even noticed how good she looked when she first came out. Then again, I was 12. I just knew she made pretty good music. Can't even remember when she got on this particular radar...but to be perfectly honest, I was late on her all around. I didn't really appreciate her voice until listening to Vision of Love a few years ago. That said, Nick Cannon is lucky. Wow.
Pics of Mariah
9. Mariah Carey (Music)
I never even noticed how good she looked when she first came out. Then again, I was 12. I just knew she made pretty good music. Can't even remember when she got on this particular radar...but to be perfectly honest, I was late on her all around. I didn't really appreciate her voice until listening to Vision of Love a few years ago. That said, Nick Cannon is lucky. Wow.
Pics of Mariah
8. Zoe Saldana (Movies)
There are people who like Zoe Saldana, and there are people
who don’t like Zoe Saldana. I am very much in the former group. People in the
latter group…I just don’t get them. Whether it’s Colombiana or Takers or
whatever else (besides Avatar), she just lights up the screen. And really, her place was cemented after that Calvin Klein commercial. If you don't know, YouTube it.
7. Tamron Hall (msnbc)
If you don’t watch msnbc, she’ll make you start. She’ll also
have you looking for your remote on those days when she appears on the Today
show. If you do watch and/or have heard me talk about her over the last
four-plus years, you’re likely wondering how she could possibly be as low as
seventh. Not that seventh is bad at all, obviously. I didn’t realize she’d be
this low.
6. Sara Walsh (ESPN)
Barely knew about her until she was about to jump ship to
ESPN. Read about her online and of course guys were saying how fine she is. I
saw her and thought she was pretty, but a strange thing happened as I saw her
more on ESPN: she looked better. The time she curled her hair I about lost my
mind. If you really look at Sara Walsh, you see why she’s just outside the top
five.
And of course, the creme de la creme: top 5 tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment