Getting well into it now...
15. Alix Johnson (Softball)
Now this is the power of social media: I didn’t know who
Alix Johnson was until the Friday before Mother’s Day. Someone tweeted that she
was attractive. I had nothing pressing going on, so I went to Google Images.
Now she’s here. Fin.
14. Skylar Diggins (Basketball)
I don’t need to explain this one too much. There was once a
post on a very popular blog (well, it’s still there) asking whether she was the
best-looking female athlete ever. If I remember correctly, there were more
affirmative responses than negative.
13. Eden Riegel (Television)
I know a bunch of y’all are thinking “who?”. She was on The
Young and the Restless toward the end of the time in which I watched the show
faithfully. People on the soap message board I joined kept wanting her to
leave. I didn’t. Sadly, she left.
12. Prim Siripipat (ESPN)
I bet not many people have heard of her unless they watch
the web clips or play fantasy football. Don’t get to see her that much, but I
certainly enjoy when I do. As far as the difficult last name, let’s just say if
I meet her I have a resolution for that.
Pics of Prim
11. Veronica de la Cruz (msnbc)
Her smile could light up a room at 5 AM…it often does and it
often has. Some anchors just have that look that makes you want to watch them: it's like an actual attraction, in the scientific manner of pulling and force and all. Obviously, she's one of them.
It's about to get serious: the top 10 starts tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment