Continuing on...
20. Velvet Sky (TNA)
One of the only reasons to watch TNA. She was in a tag team
called ‘The Beautiful People’ and every time I saw her I thought to myself “at
least the name fits”. Her smile really helps her too. She’s that so-called
classic American girl…but she really isn’t.
19. Linzie Janis (Bloomberg/ABC)
She’s on ABC now, but was on Bloomberg when I first saw her.
Coming back across the pond (she was on CNN before Bloomberg) hasn’t hurt her
at all. She reminds me of someone I knew – and I’m probably the only person
who’d make the connection.
18. Natasha Curry (HLN)
If Janis and Hyde make/made staying up at night bearable,
then Natasha Curry does the same re: waking up early on weekend mornings. She’s
actually on for quite a while, but she’s just not to be missed: especially when
you have to wait a week to see her again.
17. Tamira Paszek (Tennis)
I can’t remember which tournament I first saw her in, but I
want to say it was last year’s French Open. She definitely got the “who is
that” reaction, and I’ve been checking out her matches ever since. She’s actually
a pretty good player.
Pics of Tamira
16. Layla (WWE)
Somebody actually tried to tell me that Layla is just
alright. What in the world. She often helps WWE out with the tours and goodwill
stuff, so she’s not on TV as much as I would like. If you’re from home and she
looks familiar: she used to be a Heat dancer.
15-11 coming tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment