Sunday, June 2, 2013

20Fine: Part I (Introduction)



After seeing People and Maxim’s terrible attempts at appreciating aesthetic talent, I decided to try a little exercise of my own. Now, there’s going to be a decent amount of introduction before I get to the actual rankings. I’ll try to keep it as short as possible. Actually, I’ll go with one-liners (or close).


*This is a list of people I could think of. I completely forgot about two women on the list until I saw something that reminded me of them.

*I had a long-standing thought about one of the women on this list, which the creation of this list debunked.

*There are a lot of fine women not on this list. A lot. That said, there are some women who y’all might put up here who I just don’t think are all that.

*The list varies immensely until you get to the very top. Also, I’ve noticed there are three distinct “levels”. I’d trade (as if) between levels, but I’d have trouble dropping a level. A little.

*I know non-famous women who would easily be on an overall list. One or two may even read this (well, on FB). Glad to say I’ve seen women who would cause members of this top five to move.

*There is no extra credit for anything, no “she looks good for an older woman” type curve. None of that.

*I completely forgot about three women on the list when I did the first draft...including someone in the top 10.

Stop. Hammer time. Let’s get it started…because this list is too legit to quit.

No, I will not throw in a ‘Pumps and a Bump’ reference.

Countdown starts tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment